White Clemence Bolide or White Clemence Birkin??? Hum,.. what to do!

So I have decided that my first Hermes purchase of 2007 is going to be WHITE! What I have not decided on is Bolide or Birkin? :shrugs:

For some time now I have lusted over Hermes white bags. I know that they are very high maintenance but I don't care. I'm only gonna live once so what the heck! Unless I donate some body parts! :s

So my question is to you girls is which one would you get? AND WHY! I know a Birkin is a very luxurious bag to have, but for me I feel the same love for all the bags. So don't tell me to get a Birkin because it's a fashion stamp because I'm not going for it! :roflmfao:

Pictures will be good too.

Oh yeah BTW I would get the Bolide with GH and the Birkin with RH,.. ahh! Dreaming!!!!!!!!!

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
I'd get the Bolide because I think it would stay "nice" longer because it's easier to open/close. Plus I have the Bolide lust right now... :whistle:

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
White Bolide, E. I just see you with a white Bolide. The Bolide is a very low-key, under the wire bag......in white, it'll bring it right to the fore-front!

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Yep! I see a white Bolide in Bagg's future......very near future, I'm thinking!!!!

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Just be careful of the color transfer, Bagg when you wear jeans. Otherwise, stunning bag and stunning combo with a colorful scarf!

misspiggy

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
Well Baggaholic, if you are not hung up over the Birkin, then may I suggest the Bolide? I think it would be smashing in white!! I like the fact that there's the shoulder strap option...but like Shopmom says, just be careful of the color transfer problem.