White Chanel ~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so not updated with the name of every chanel bags. But this is my all time favourite bag ~~ just wanna share with you guys...:smile:

Attached Files:

2. mochmoch,

I envy you. This is thewhite chanel reissue 2.55, should be size 227, right? It's wonderful too!!! So, you're not that new wor, you've at least 2 gorgeous collection from Chanel...
    Does it need a lot of babying for white bag?

3. ooh, it's soooo beautiful!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

4. OMG, this bag is so beautiful - the color and the style too, nice nice...love how it looks on you!! Love your shoe !!iihih
    Thanks alot for sharing ;)!!

5. Congrats on your bag!! It's soo beautiful!!!

6. Hi, love it! is it the 227 in patent or calfskin?

7. Since the chain looks to be a gold finish I'm guessing this is the white patent reissue from Fall 2006. Very nice.

8. wow,I love it!Congrats!:drool:

9. Congrats - it's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

:yahoo:

10. this is patent..:smile:

11. Thanx!
    Not so much babying.. but i'm always careful to it.

12. Thanx, Hellobabie!!!...
    Love ur bags&shoes too!!!

13. I love this! wow at the white patent. It looks very offwhite in the pic because of the lighting. SOOO PRETTY!

14. Oh it's so cute.
    Moch Moch: Are the shoes Dior guacho? If they are i have exactly the same pair. I think they are,aren't they.

15. pretty!!!!