White Chain Maille Messenger Has Arrived!

Malinda

Dec 10, 2006
I opened the box this afternoon and was astounded by what I saw:
A beautiful messenger bag! Although it is not a true messenger, because the strap is too short to wear across the body. As it is, the drop is short too because it falls to a couple of inches below my armpit (and I'm only 4' 11"). I love it dearly. I just wish they would also come out with a larger model (to hold a water bottle or jacket). The lambskin is so so soft, like a baby's skin.

Size: 8" T x 10 - 10 1/2 W x 1 1/2 - 2" D

This one is a keeper for me! I think I also want the black version - unfortunately, that means more handbags to sell (at least I will not be pummeled by falling Chanel boxes on my upper shelves anymore ;) ).

Now can anyone tell me please what to condition white lambskin with? I posted before but haven't got an answer. I would like to waterproof it if possible before I take my new baby out. Otherwise, my handbag needs its own umbrella.

Attachments

• Chain Maille Messenger 1a.jpg
    Chain Maille Messenger 1a.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 354
  • Chain Maille Inside a.jpg
    Chain Maille Inside a.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Chain Maille Strap a.jpg
    Chain Maille Strap a.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Chain Maille Clasp a.jpg
    Chain Maille Clasp a.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 43
Great bag, Malinda! I'm really happy that you love it. Still waiting for my Portobello and new beige caviar jumbo to arrive. I truly hope I adore them as much as you love your new messenger bag...congrats!

attachment.php

She's lovely....congrats!!:yahoo::yahoo::nuts: