White Cerf Tote

prettyali

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has seen the Cerf tote IRL and how it looks. And if you could please tell me the price. Thanks so much!

steffibp

Jan 4, 2007
I don't think they mention the price in that post but it should be $1995 for the large one

missisa07

(Isabel)
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Hawaii
^Just saw the Cerf for the first time today at Chanel Ala Moana. It was really nice. It's pretty much a hand/elbow carry bag because the handles are a bit short. It's very structured, and has a lot of inner dividers and compartments. I was actually surprised at the price of $1,995. I was expecting it to be well over 2k.

chanelfans

Apr 27, 2007
The price for Cerf Tote is reasonable compare to other Cruise collection, like Hollywood line...

steffibp

Jan 4, 2007
I just re-read my post and it sounded a bit stupid, what I meant was that it looks like a nurse bag, institutional and overly bright for my taste.

prettyali

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
I had a feeling that it was stark white, well at least that's what it looked like in the pics. Thanks to all!

x joie

O.G.
Jan 31, 2007
I LOVE the Cerf tote. However, the white cerf is very very stark white and I don't like the new closure. If you want a cerf, I'd recommend getting the old style with the magnetic closure instead.