White Ceramic Watch - Need Opinions Please....

windy

O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
I could really use some advice on purchasing a ceramic watch. I am in the market for a white ceramic watch. I can't afford a Chanel, so am looking for a less expensive brand. I have looked at the following brands: Swiss Legend, Michael Kors, Oniss, Invicta, etc... I have seen all of these brands at TJ Maxx for a very reasonable price. Do you have any other suggestions for brands I might be overlooking?

I would also love some feedback if you own any of these brands or others in the ceramic style and how they have worn over time in regard to reliability, scratching, cleaning ability, etc.... Thanks in advance!!

I have 3 Swiss Legends and I love them! One white, one black and one beige. They have a very expensive feel to them. A lot of bang for the buck. I have never seen the others IRL though.

Oh, wait - I bought my niece a white Oniss with diamond markers for this coming Christmas, and it is not as nice as the SL IMO, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money not knowing if she would wear it (I have to guess from long distance what she might like...) The diamonds aren't very sparkly, but it is a nice-lookng watch.

I have a lot of watches in rotation, so I can't tell you about daily wear and tear.

Fossil. It's the parent company of Michael Kors watches and Michele, and the quality and pricing are really good. I have a white ceramic and wore it without babying it all summer.

Have you done a Search here? I'm sure there are existing threads on these watches and people's experience with them over time.

I also have the Swiss Legend in white - it's really a gorgeous watch and very well made for that price. It's heavy and solid and looks absolutely pristine after many wearings.

I have a MK and love it. Also Guess has very nice affordable watches. They aren't ceramic, but I have the white one and it is beautiful and always get many compliments

I have a white Tahitian Ceramic Michele -- it's my lighthearted, summer watch and I really love it on those days.

If you can visit Nordstrom's, you can try many of the brands mentioned here at the same time and compare quality and pricing to see what works for you. For me, it made a difference to have the Michele, but I then did a lot of online research and bought it elsewhere for much less than retail.

Have fun choosing!