White caviar Mini - thoughts?

snowbrdgrl

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
So I called around today looking for the white caviar rectangular mini. I didn't realize that it was even released in square, until my local boutique confirmed they had one but in square!

What does everyone think of the square? Length aside (I'm short and can wear a square crossbody), do you like the look of it?

It is with the light gold HW. Also does anyone know how "off" white it is? I'm fine with not stark white as long as it doesn't look obviously cream coloured.

IMG_1482177890.375071.jpg

Reactions: Acctt
I think it's a pretty little bag and if you have the body type to easily carry it crossbody even better. I prefer the rectangular mini as its size works better for me and what I carry fits more easily in it. I've seen the white caviar in store once and to me it was a very pretty white. I'm not a fan of stark whites and this was "warm" without it being too creamy if that makes sense.

So I called around today looking for the white caviar rectangular mini. I didn't realize that it was even released in square, until my local boutique confirmed they had one but in square!

What does everyone think of the square? Length aside (I'm short and can wear a square crossbody), do you like the look of it?

It is with the light gold HW. Also does anyone know how "off" white it is? I'm fine with not stark white as long as it doesn't look obviously cream coloured.

View attachment 3552140

I just placed order for mine in rectangular yesterday, I can't wait to see it in person. I have seen the m/l size in store before.

I think the square mini is cute, it is quite tempting as well but I don't know where to find it? Is your boutique in the US?

I got my rectangular one from Bergdorf Goodman, may be you can check with them to see if they have more available if you want the rectangular size?

I'm in Canada but am on a few waiting lists including BG for the rectangular! I was told the last one there had sold on Friday and they didn't know if they were getting any more. I have a black rectangular mini so was thinking the square would be a little different!

I'm in Canada but am on a few waiting lists including BG for the rectangular! I was told the last one there had sold on Friday and they didn't know if they were getting any more. I have a black rectangular mini so was thinking the square would be a little different!

Oh I see, they just told me that it's available yesterday and I bought it then.

Is the square one from the Chanel boutique in Canada? May be the square mini is a better addition since you already have a rectangular one? I heard the 17C mini is bigger than previous minis though.

Lucky you! That's great that you got one! Yes I'm thinking I might be tempted to get the square, since I have the rectangular mini already. When you mention the 17C mini being bigger, do you mean the square or rectangular? I think I heard the square chain might be longer than previous versions... thank you!!!

Bloor boutique in Toronto has one. Call them. :smile:

View attachment 3552140
Beware of colour transfer. It's adorable.

I think the color is perfect. I bought the white jumbo recently and I find it much prettier than stark white and it will work as a winter white. The light gold hardware looks gorgeous with it. I love the square mini. The rectangular mini looks like a child's purse on me.

Reactions: Zasha