White caviar jumbo with new chain?

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Hi lovely ladies, did Chanel make the white (bright white not dark white) caviar with the new chain? If anyone knows where I can find one, please post of pm me. I tried the Chanel boutiques and NM...

There was a thread where someone bought the all white in the new chain. I just can not remember where I seen it. Its was so pretty... let me look through the threads and see if something jogs my memory..

Back from Vegas...here's the Chanel haul
I don't know how to link the threads, but here is the title- its in the main chanel thread.
it has the madoms. lock
check into the details , I think it is the smaller one

Yes, I have seen one at Charlotte NM. I usually shop with Natasha, but I think she is off today and will be back tomorrow. Her number is 704-442-7900

^^^I was just at NM on Saturday, but DH body blocked me at the entrance to the Chanel boutique, so I didn't get inside to see that. I do remember seeing a white jumbo a few weeks ago now that you mention it. Isn't Natasha the BEST?!! :yahoo:

Hi lovely ladies, did Chanel make the white (bright white not dark white) caviar with the new chain? If anyone knows where I can find one, please post of pm me. I tried the Chanel boutiques and NM...

Yes Stacy! I saw the stark white jumbo w/the new chain a few months ago. I'll ask my SA if there are any more available.