White boy?

Lexagirl

Jun 29, 2017
Does anyone have a white boy bag? Or another white chanel?? I have a problem, and it's that I love white bags. I have a few white bags but I saw a white boy that I love - trying to decide if it's too impractical (will it wear terribly?). Maybe I should wait for a cream or off white color since I have a couple other non-chanel white bags.

Type of leather? Lamb? Caviar?

Another thought — cream, off-white, and beige clair for that matter can show color transfer/wear easily, including in caviar leather.

I don’t have one but encouraged one of my very good friends to get an old medium, it is really pretty and not as sensitive (color transfer) as my beige clair.. mine has jean marks and hers is perfectly fine. I’d like to get a small white boy ghw for me soon!

Hi! I have two white Chanel bags, in addition to other light colors such as ivory, pale pink, lemon yellow, etc. I love bags with a pop of color. For me, black is boring and safe. I have black Chanels also but almost never use them.

I love a white bag for the summer! There is no other bag that says summer chic than a white bag.

My two white bags are caviar and I have not had any issues with them at all. Every now and then, I wipe them down with a soft slightly damp cloth, water only.

I think you should get a white bag. Timeless and so chic in the summer.

Oh... and for my ivory bag... it is not the same as pure white. I a love bag with my white skinny jeans or white skinny Bermuda Jean shorts.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I have a white classic and I'm Obsessed. The caviar is pretty durable on it. I had a white boy but got rid of it because the corners were so sensitive and the leather wss too soft.. Picked up dirt

What white boy are you looking at? I have an obsession to white Chanel bags. I have 18S white old calf-skin medium boy, 19C off white caviar medium classic, and 19B white caviar medium classic. All have different purposes and I love love them ALL.

I got some stains from my faux tan, but they were disappear when I cleaned them with the water wipe and leather lotion. I DO NOT wear them with dark color clothes since I use them in summer.

Does anyone have a white boy bag? Or another white chanel?? I have a problem, and it's that I love white bags. I have a few white bags but I saw a white boy that I love - trying to decide if it's too impractical (will it wear terribly?). Maybe I should wait for a cream or off white color since I have a couple other non-chanel white bags.

Hi! I have a cream boy bag from the Cruise 2012 collection. It’s my favorite bag of all time. I love the colour and the leather.
It’s not a problem owning light colour bags, but you’ll always need to take care of them, to baby them, because they get dirty easier.
I do have to admit, that I don’t wear my boy all the time that I want in order to avoid unnecessary risks. And I never wear it with dark coloured jeans. Never.

4FD3DB90-59CC-4B8F-972E-89DB66D217A4.jpeg

Reactions: MSV0