white bottega anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there,

I am super new to this forum :smile:
    just hope I am not asking a silly question ... anyone owns a white full weave bottega? is it hard to maintain ... will dirt get stuck in between the weaves, and how to keep the handle looking pristine?

Thanks in advance!

2. I have a white Montaigne - but I've never carried it as I am too scared I will get it dirty... It looks lovely on the shelf, though!

3. I do not own a white BV but I do have light-colored ones like Limo (super light grey/beige). It is impossible to keep these bags from looking pristine over time regardless of extra careful use or any precautionary measures taken (ie. spraying Appleguarde, etc). I think this applies to any kind of white or light-colored leather bags... BV or otherwise. That's just the nature of leather bags in general.

4. I have a large Veneta in Aurora color which is very light. It shows soil especially the handle and the bottom rounded corners. I don't know of any way to avoid it. Even a cleaning by BV didn't remove much of it.

5. My first veneta will most certainly not be a white weave. I want to wear a veneta without worrying about teeny tiny smudges and dark areas, which would drive me crazy.

6. I don't have a white, but like TDL have some very light colors..haven't had a bit of trouble with them and carried them most of the spring/summer, but I am sure overtime there will be some changes, but not as of yet....

7. I love a BV in white but I'd be deathly afraid of using it. The lightest BV I have is a clutch in mineral (a light-ish beige). I've only used it a few times and so far it still looks new. However, just like the rest have said, a light colour BV will be that much more high maintenance.

8. I have a white veneta which I do not use often. It does attract a bit of dirt but I'm always careful with my bag so nothing bad so far. White will turn yellowish and grayish after constant use. I have seen used white veneta and the it does not look attractive.

9. Hi

My friend bought a maxi white veneta about 3 months ago and it already looks filthy and she doesn't use it every day. Sadly they are very beautiful but not very practical and very hard to keep looking pristine. Sorry to bring bad news.