White boots - help!

cllover

Aug 4, 2008
writing prison
I'm in love with these white boots but feel like they'd be completely impractical because they'd get dirty. And white boots don't flatter legs the way black ones do. I do not need to be buying *anything* else this month. :faint: Tell me these boots are ugly!

rdgldy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
NYC/LI
actually, I think they're really cute, but you don't want to hear it! We are all here to enable you!

Jul 12, 2008
UK
Those are lovely. I bought a pair of white boots recently, I think they wear quite well and look nice with jeans.

niccig

Jun 18, 2008
Lexington, KY
I feel like the chunkiness and mid-calf height of these boots could do bad things to your legs unless you're like 6 feet tall. I think they Declics would be a much better investment.

Jul 12, 2007
I'm not a fan of those either, the proportions seem kind of off with the shorter wedge heel and the mid calf height. Plus, the black heel isn't really attractive.

Wanderlusting

Sep 11, 2008
Vancouver
they are "cute" but I also am not a fan of the black heel (although more practical in bad weather perhaps) or the metal studs on the shoes. I like white boots though even though they can be a little GO GO in my opinion - perhaps off-white wouldn't be so stark. I could definitely spring for a pair of nice cream boots and then carry tide to go on me at all times!