White blouse.....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looking to replace my Brooks Bros nice white simple blouse/shirt - am large chested but would like to try maybe something a little interest - thoughts/suggestions? Thanks!

2. Are you looking for something basic and not super feminine? Have you tried theory? Ive never tried on a bb shirt but I like the fit and fabric of the theory ones.

3. Equipment Blouse.

4. Like a button-down/oxford type? Uniqlo has reasonably priced basics.

5. Thanks! Will check them out!

6. Theory is pretty fabulous! Very soft compared to some cheaper shirts I have.

7. Hello,
    Please provide some pictures of it if you can, and low sleeve Ts are the trending in market...

8. Thank you all so much! Oooh Anne Fontaine - I've seen the store in Boston but haven't been in - thanks for that idea!

9. Everlane makes great silk and poplin blouses and are super affordable. Like $80 for a long sleeve silk button down. Comparable to Equipment brushed silk.

10. Love Anne Fontaine. I got a cute mcqueen white shirt the other day...also love some of he stella mccartney white shirts..I love white shirts period.

11. I bet you look awesome in both! :smile:

12. Oooh where in Boston? I have to go! :smile:

13. +1

I've also found that Theory blouses are more breathable than Brooks Brothers.

14. :smile: