White Blazer

Dilostyle

Jan 23, 2012
Canada
Trying to decide if a white blazer should join my closet. Are they still a wardrobe basic as the black one is? Your help is greatly needed!

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
NYC
absolutely....a white blazer/jacket goes well with almost anything in spring/summer.

Jesssh

Jan 20, 2012
I think so. I find it easier to wear a white blazer than a black one. Get a texture that goes with everything.

I especially like a white blazer with an overall pastel outfit, that includes colors like taupe, chambray, blush, gray....

iraa

Feb 25, 2012
London
Trying to decide if a white blazer should join my closet. Are they still a wardrobe basic as the black one is? Your help is greatly needed!
Go for it! I have two white blazers, one wool and the other cotton and they work all year round. I can't imagine my wardrobe without them.

Princess Pink

Oct 3, 2007
I purchased one thinking it was a staple, but ashamed to say it's never been worn - too scared to get a mark on it :nogood: so it sits in my wardrobe, total waste of money!

juneping

couch potato-ing
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
NYC
I purchased one thinking it was a staple, but ashamed to say it's never been worn - too scared to get a mark on it :nogood: so it sits in my wardrobe, total waste of money!
Yeah I can totally relate. But I so make sure wear it at least a couple times in spring to make it worth it.

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Count me in. Brand new and beautiful and it has sat there for 2 years. I need to get over it! I used to do that with white pants too, but thankfully I got past that.

erinrose

Jan 3, 2009
Yes! A white blazer is a must, goes with everything you would pair a black one with. Zara alaways has nice blazers and jackets.