White Birkins

1. So it's never too early to think ahead to next summer, right? ;) I was wondering what H leathers come in white. Those of you who have white Birkins, how does the leather hold up? What's the most recommended leather for white? TIA

2. i have a white JPG shoulder birkin in clemence. i'm so scared carrying them with jeans so i normally carry then when i wear white denim...........

3. epsom is another leather

4. croc :love:

5. most common in epsom i guess?:confused1:

6. I recall that Lilach mentioned that white in epsom is a bit easier to clean.:flowers:

7. I wonder if hermes makes white chevre...I would LOVE that!

8. i would think that they do^ right?

9. I would love that...just have never seen it. I think I will ask my SA:yes:

10. A White Birkin Is Gorgeous....A Epsom Would Be Beautiful.

I Wear So Much White In The Summer.....I Would Never Change My Bag (Unless For A Fancier Occasion).......Now That Is An Investment!!!!!

11. ^^^I agree, white is GORGEOUS!!! I have 2 white bags that are now the shade of blue in main area's of the bag, due to my jeans. I was considering a white clemence birkin, but changed my mind because I wear jeans almost everyday.... I still think that white is utterly divine:love:

12. I asked this very same question about two weeks ago (think you were travelling then avan?)...anyway, the answer is no, chevre isn't available in white....I wanted a white Bolide, and would have loved chevre!! For the record, white H bags are lined in white swift leather.

13. awwww.... that sucks.... ohhhh a white chevre bolide?? sounds :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice