White ballarina flats

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't have white ballerinas but I have several pairs in light colours and they show dirt very easily. I can live with it but its pretty much impossible to keep them clean and I am very careful with my shoes

2. I have the white canvas espadrilles as well as the white perforated espadrilles. They do show wear after a while, but those materials are generally easier to wipe clean. Lambskin is going to wear incredibly easily. I would personally not get shoes in white lambskin. They're gorgeous, but they just aren't practical.

3. Thanks all for your comments. I’ll skip the white and wait for the all black.

4. Hi! I am a huge lover of ballets and have tons of them. I love love love my white ones with the black cap toe. Nothing says spring and summer like that color combo. In the white family, I have two of the classic white, one that is a pearly white, and one that is ivory. They hold up well. I would gladly sacrifice a small scratch for the beautiful look of a white ballet. Shoes will never stay perfect unless you get black and black is boring.

I would for sure get the white, but if you are scared, I would get the beige with black toe. That combo goes with everything and is classic Chanel. I have black ballets also, two types and rarely wear them as to me, Black is boring, safe yes, but it does not make a statement.

Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice