WHITE BAGS

NYERINLONDON

Nov 19, 2019
I'm tempted to get the Jodie small (shoulder bag) or the padded cassette in white because they look so pretty. I'm starting to be ok with it having a little signs of wear here and there... Does anyone own any of these in white or have any insight on white bags? Would love to hear. :smile:

Reactions: Fazlewadood
I'm tempted to get the Jodie small (shoulder bag) or the padded cassette in white because they look so pretty. I'm starting to be ok with it having a little signs of wear here and there... Does anyone own any of these in white or have any insight on white bags? Would love to hear. :smile:
If you do a search, you’ll find the number one concern is color transfer - if you get a white bag, you’ll need to treat it with something like Wilson’s TLC to keep this from happening.

I've always heard a lot about that. My question is, beyond dark denim - do many other fabrics cause it? I'm also thinking with the hobo, it will be up high enough that it won't even hit my pants anyways. I don't think we have Wilson's in the UK but there must be something equivalent. I have other bags, so realistically I wouldn't be using it daily anyways.

• Love
Reactions: RT1
Apart from treating the leather I think it's also a mindset that you either have or don't have. I am fine with some signs of wear and tear but every time I wear something light I'm afraid it will somehow be ruined. I just can't get that out of my head. I have it with beige or light grey bags too. Sadly light colored bags are just not for me.

I've always heard a lot about that. My question is, beyond dark denim - do many other fabrics cause it? I'm also thinking with the hobo, it will be up high enough that it won't even hit my pants anyways. I don't think we have Wilson's in the UK but there must be something equivalent. I have other bags, so realistically I wouldn't be using it daily anyways.
Any fabric where the colour isn't colourfast, cheap and cheerful clothing might be a problem.

I love BV’s light colors. Have two off white designs by TM- color code is called Misty. One nappa and one cervo. I did observe some color transfer especially on the cervo piece but I don’t really bother much about it. Tend to have the same one side to my body so if there is any transfer, it is just on that one side. I don’t own any of DL’s designs thus cannot comment if the same will apply for the leather he uses.

Commenting to follow, I am always drawn to white bags and BV has the most beautiful hues... Contemplating whether I should get my first BV in black or white.

Do they discontinue colors often? Like, will plaster for example replace mist?

Commenting to follow, I am always drawn to white bags and BV has the most beautiful hues... Contemplating whether I should get my first BV in black or white.

Do they discontinue colors often? Like, will plaster for example replace mist?

I actually am confused about the white cassettes. The one they have online now is called PLASTER, however some websites like Matches and Net a Porter seem to have a brighter white? I want the white that was everywhere last year... is that plaster? Was mist also a white? Luisavillaroma has one called "chalk"

• Love
Reactions: RT1