white bags, when do we break them out?

1. So many great white bags floating around in your posts -- B-bags, LV's, Balengacia -- when do you all usually wear them? I used to wait until May, then put them away sometime in September...but it seems like some of the new styles are made for more seasons?

2. I judge by what I'm wearing. If I'm wearing a bunch of dark, heavier clothes, I don't think the white bag looks right. But if we have a bout of warm weather and I'm wearing lighter clothes, I'll use my white bags. Yesterday we had some nice weather so I wore my new HH Mercer satchel in chalk.

I live in LA, BTW, so we don't have as much "winter" as most parts of the country.

3. I definitely think white bags or white anything has hit the mainstream and is okay to wear any time of the year! I got a new white handbag not too long ago and have been using it lately. I usually wear it w/ jeans, white capris, jackets, etc. But not w/ sweats or tshirts. I love how it ties my whole outfit together and it also makes me feel more "springy summery."

I have a feeling white bags are here to stay for awhile.

4. I've been carrying my white Stella already. I love the look of it with a neutral outfit, and it is a very creamy white, so I think it works as a winter white, as well.

5. Here in Dallas we wear white almost year 'round. The rule of thumb is/was after Easter through Labor Day. But in the South, anything goes!

6. Next weekend for me :love: As that's when Im getting mine.

7. I say carry a white bag whenever you want!!!!!!

8. ^^ ITA, white bags can be year round... just as long as they are appropriate for the season... (ie. you wouldn't want to carry a white straw beach bag in the dead of winter, unless you lived in Hawaii! haha)

9. I busted mine out today!!!!!!!!YAY for warm weather- and shorts!

10. I haven't used my new summer bags yet (Balenciaga & Gucci), but I can't wait! I'll probably start wearing them when the weather gets a little warmer and I can wear lighter clothes.

11. White can be worn year-round. As long as it looks good w/ your outfit, I say wear it out!

12. I carried my white bbag today.. I usually wait til when it gets warmer but today, I felt like I should.. so I did.. :smile:

13. I Think It's Become All Year Around. As For Myself, I Take Out My White For Memorial Day Weekend & Start Putting Away Right After Labor Day Weekend. I LOVE Whites & Creams. The Rest Of The Year, I Wear My Creams/Off-Whites. This Is With Clothes, Too (Excluding Tops).......Again This Is Just Me. I Love Seeing Others Sporting Their Beautiful White Bags ~ ANYTIME!!!!!

14. I wear white bags whenever I want. There's no time really, as long as it matches my outfit.

15. I wear it in the summer when I know that mud and snow when splash on to it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice