White Bags for Cruise or S/S 2010?

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
Does anyone know whether there will be any white bags for Cruise or Spring/Summer 2010? I know there will be some of the classics and I have seen the Lido bags for Cruise in white. Are there any others you are aware of? I am looking for a tote or hobo style in white and would prefer something other than GST. Thanks!

Jennifer

I think WinteRose posted that some Totes and some drawstring hobo styles are coming out in the Caviar 31 line and I believe they come in white........I am looking forward to seeing that line......not your Classic.....will let you know if I see them in person.....but there is a purple one with a picture that if it comes in white it should be a good prospect....the purple picture is posted in the Hirshleiffer thread, if you cannot find it let me know and I will search it for you....GL on your search..........

I saw the purple tote you are referring to and love it! I also love the Caviar 31 line. I have the hobo and have been using it as my everyday bag for a few weeks now. It would be great if that line came in white!

Jennifer