White bags are all the rage!! R U getting 1?

The only white bag I have in my collection is the MC Theda GM and I really don't consider that white.....

I don't DO white:shrugs: .....I am WAY too paranoid about anything happening to white bags, so NONE for me .....AZUR on the other hand.....I LOVE:love:

I am not a white bag kinda a gal (or shoes for that matter) but I did end up with a mini pochette in azur. Not a fan of epi either...would love the white riveting though!

oh living where there is sun 300 days out of the year.. white is always in season. lol. i'm thinking of getting a white guccissima wallet, or white etro wallet soon. not sure.. i owe myself a decent bday gift. if only suhali made some mens stuff too. drooooool.

the azur, i'm iffy about, because it has the light blue/purple color to it.. and i'm not a fan of it. i think it's a tad fem for me.

oh living where there is sun 300 days out of the year.. white is always in season. lol. i'm thinking of getting a white guccissima wallet, or white etro wallet soon. not sure.. i owe myself a decent bday gift. if only suhali made some mens stuff too. drooooool.

the azur, i'm iffy about, because it has the light blue/purple color to it.. and i'm not a fan of it. i think it's a tad fem for me.

So true...same here.....Im really feeling this color.......but the Azur seems like a good alternative...execept for the patina thing...

Did you check out the new Azur navaglio??? It seems less fem to me....:graucho: