White bag for summer?

semead

Sep 20, 2007
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good white summer bag? I'd love to get a white Balenciaga with GGH, but not sure I want to make that investment yet. Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :supacool:

Since I'm absolutely frightened of white bags anymore... I decided to get myself a Nude colored back for summer... best part about it is I can wear it year-round...

lol I read this and I was like I know the perfect bag and you had it listed I was going to say the white city. Its so simple and chic I love BAL!!! I have a white city and I treat it. I'm not the type to baby bags, its tougher than it looks. A few weeks ago I was wearing a new black shirt and it rubbed off onto my white city I took a baby wipe and it wiped right off. As long as you treat it monthly it will hold up. Good luck with your search!

Do NOT spend a lot on a white bag (meaning Balenciaga or any other bag in that price range). I just know for a fact that if the bag gets dirty you will have so many regrets!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for these great ideas! I'll do some searching on these. I'll let you know what I end up with! Really appreciate everyone's help...new bag options are fantastic!:tup:

Since I'm absolutely frightened of white bags anymore... I decided to get myself a Nude colored back for summer... best part about it is I can wear it year-round...

That is a good idea Luna. I do have a nude/camel Chloe bag that I love and use all the time. It's great year round and with brown or black. I was hoping to get something white for summer, but I know it would be tough to keep clean...I'm a klutz and manage to get everything dirty :smile:.

lol I read this and I was like I know the perfect bag and you had it listed I was going to say the white city. Its so simple and chic I love BAL!!! I have a white city and I treat it. I'm not the type to baby bags, its tougher than it looks. A few weeks ago I was wearing a new black shirt and it rubbed off onto my white city I took a baby wipe and it wiped right off. As long as you treat it monthly it will hold up. Good luck with your search!

Great to hear your BAL is so sturdy. I will buy one sooner or later (hoping it's sooner :smile:). Thanks for the baby wipe tip too!