White bag for F/W

1. I was wondering what you think about a white bag for winter - This year there are so many whites in Chanel. Is it easy to pull off?

2. White is fine year round IMO.

I do live in the South, but I think that's an older rule that's a little passe now{?}
    I'm dying for a white bag!

3. I think it depends on the weather. I have a white B-bag and I would like to use it year round. However, with rain & the elements I probably won't use it during the winter season but you still have spring, summer & fall. I have to say the Chanel bowler I saw the other day was a beautiful winter white (almost a cream color) which I think is great for year round wear.

4. yes, the bowler/doctor's bag in white was beautiful. Even the style of the petit shopper in white was TDF!!

5. I thought the lux white tote bags were gorgeous and could be used almost all year round (here in the cold NE).

6. I think I wont use my white chanel as frequently because its always gloomy and dark in vancouver

7. I love what Chanel calls Dark White (it is not a bright white) and IMO works all year round. I definitely want one and am trying to decide btwn the diamond stitch and the north south cloudy...

I personally don't like a bright white for me. Looks wonderful on others but for some reason I can't bring myself to carry a bright white bag (or shoes)!

8. I love white and wear it all year long since the weather in CA is nice. I have the white caviar in the east/west and planning on using it through the fall/winter.

9. White Goes With Everything I Say Yes, I Have All But 3 Of The Echanel Bags And I Love Them All

10. I agree..white goes with EVERYthing and looks gorgeous in any season. I'd go with more of an off white/cream though..it'd look amazing.

11. Thank you everyone for your input.

12. ITA - the no white after Labor Day rule has been gone for awhile. The other thing with Chanel's white is that even their "white" bags are not a stark white - if you hold it up to a white t-shirt, the white leather has some warmth to it.

I think you can still use it and look great, esp in warm climates. Even if it's cold, I love the black and white contrast look.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice