White bag dilemma

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am sooooooooooo tired of debating on a white bag. Decided on a cerf tote in white with silver CC closure but can not find one anywhere. Now I have almost decided to get the medallion tote in white with silver but have not taken the plunge yet. The dilemma is should I spend $$ on a white bag since white is not going to look good years down the road. Maybe I should get a cheaper bag since it won't last forever like a dark colored Chanel will. What do you think about this bag and what would you do?

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/editprod.jhtml?commerceItemId=ci196967000100&itemId=prod38160048&suiteId=&cmCat=cat000000cat10270737cat8290732cat2760737cat6070734cat7840731

2. I personally prefer white better than black.. so I think it will stay be good years down the road.. but you do have to spend time taking care of it... i just got my new white bag dirty =(

Supposely certain chanel style going on sale Friday in Neiman Marcus store.. you can go check it out and pick out something that is 30% off... =)

3. I would wait for exactly what you want, white looks ace, I would love a cerf tote in any colour!

4. wihte cerf tote or white medallion are both gorgeous. I would wait to get what i want, since I don't think you will buy many white bags, so it's worth it to have 1 or 2 that you will love for a long time.

5. i lovee white bags!! :love: goes with anything and everything!

6. I love the cerf too but can not find it anywhere in white. I've even heard that it's not even made in white with the CC's. So I am going to get the cerf in black with the gold CC closure this fall or winter for sure - just really want a white bag NOW. Hogan weekend bag on sale for just $713 at NM or medallion in white - can't decide.

7. I have 5 white chanels, one of them being the white medallion tote. I bought the bag 2 years ago. It's been through the ringer and still looks pristine. Caviar practically takes care of itself. If I do get a mark on my bag, I just use baby wipes to wipe down the bag and it's good as new. Hope this helps.

8. A great white bag is worth the up keep. But it is just that a white bag - black is easy, but white is FAB!!!:tup:

9. i finally took the plunge myself and recently bought a white baby cabas - i love it, and can't believe i didn't do it sooner.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice