white baby coco cabas available at NM Fashion Island, CA

Jun 8, 2006
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted you guys to know that there is a white baby coco cabas available the NM, Fashion Island, CA. I had to return it today since my dh didn't really like how it looked on me. :crybaby: On the bright side, I think I will be getting a different Chanel bag to replace it; that's only fair, right?! :P

Well, I just purchased the black Chanel kelly and I'm waiting for it arrive! Hopefully, my dh will like it better! (Although, if I really like a bag and he doesn't like it, I'm keeping it anyways!) ;)

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted you guys to know that there is a white baby coco cabas available the NM, Fashion Island, CA. I had to return it today since my dh didn't really like how it looked on me. :crybaby: On the bright side, I think I will be getting a different Chanel bag to replace it; that's only fair, right?! :P

I am so sorry your DH did not like how it looked on you:sad: .Did you like it? I find it to be an unbelivable Hot piece of heaven:heart: in any color suitable for anyone. You have to be totally happy with it though. I hope you find that special bag just for you:yes: .