"White" Baby Cabas Question

culejule

Nov 28, 2006
I am so excited about my new white baby cabas and I want to use her right now.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Do you think I can get away with carrying it this time of year or should I put her away until next spring?:sad::sad::sad:

Thanks for any fashion advice you can give me.

Oh, I could never not use a brand new bag! I know that sometimes depending what time of year it is, white is not as easy to wear, but I would just use it anyway. Just make it work! And congratulations on getting this bag!

I use my white baby cabas during this time of the year..i love it too much to put it away till spring. I really wouldn't consider it a snow white..its more of an ivory or as addisonshopper said a winter white. Enjoy your new bag!! I know you will love it :smile:

Thanks so much for all of your input. Now, I will definately wear my new Cabas proudly all year long!!!
What would we do without this site for clarification and help on so many "important" issues!?!

Hi I decided to ledge on to this thread instead of starting a new one. I saw a beautiful white-ish Chanel Cabas today, and it looked less white than the ones I've just seen on tpf.

So I just wanted to ask the Cabas experts out there, how many "shades" of white was the baby cabas produced in? Was there a stark white, and a more ivory-white, or is there just one white? I'm sure the bag experts will know what I'm talking about!!! Thanks!!