White Audra With Studs Or Without - Which Is Better?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay - this is tough. A white audra with the matching white studs...or the new cream/white audra with the brass studs. I think the white audra is a true white while the cream is more of a winter white, no? :confused1: I've been able to locate both, so I'm having a hard time. I already own a Kooba Marcelle in Ivory so I'm not quite sure what I'm after...any thoughts?:shrugs: :shrugs: :shrugs:

a9_1_sbl.JPG.jpg 98_12.JPG.jpg
  2. OK, so NORMALLY, I would say NO studs, since I think that they will look dated after awhile. BUT, I really like the bag with the studs - it gives the bag more character than without, and since it's not an overwhelming amount of studs, I think it works. That said, if it's not true white, do you really want to off-white bags? If not, that kinda makes your decision for you, right?

3. brass studs

4. I say both. Serving two different looks, they are different...the white being a true white and the other being warmer, more of a creamy ivory. I have both.:shame:

5. I like the second one without the studs.

6. Bella Fiore! Wow - you have both!? That's awesome! I duplicate myself with my Kooba Marcelles (in like every color).....I'm not thinking - white with white studs...and know why? I'm thinking that since I have an Kooba Ivory Marcelle, that's my "creme with like a darker stud area - you know those Marcelle's have grommets so it's sort of the same look....sorta) and then if I get a stark white, maybe that'd be a totally different look. I love this forum. I love to get everyone's take on it. What it all comes down to in the end is that everyone has their own personal preference - but what a help it is to see things through different eyes....:jammin: I'm going out to Saks Off Fifth today to see if they even have any more of the white on white. I was able to locate one for $209 out the door (wow) - but I might be like you Bella Fiore and have to get both!!!!:graucho:

7. Me again Bella Fiore - is it worth it to get both? You don't look at them as identical? Can you take a pic of both of them together by any chance???:lecture:

8. Oh - that's a terrible little icon at the end of my post! I look like I'm beating someone up! Ew - I'm not using that one again! Sorry Bella Fiore...:heart:

9. without

10. Hi everyone. Well, I shleped out to the outlet store a million miles away and picked up the white with white studs. I do like it - it was a fab price - it DOES have a greyish hue to it...I have to say, it's not a stark white as some of the pics rendered, and I did find out that the white one I showed at the bottom of this thread with the brass studs is actually a beige creme color. Bella Fiore - let me know what you think too since you have BOTH BAGS! I'm thinking that I will keep this white on white one almost because it's not a cheap white. Do you know what I mean? When you see really cheap bags from Target in white (no offense Target - I love you) it just doesn't look real whereas I think because it's not a perfect white it doesn't look fake. Make sense? In any case, anyone's who's ever had a white Audra (or creme one for that matter) is totally invited to post opinions...good or bad!:jammin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice