White Ali or Parchment Julianne

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, Sorry I haven't posted here for a while, I have been distracted by the parenting and celebrity sub forums, anyway I haven't posted in a while because I haven't bought anything Coach for a while with the exception of my lovely long sought after Skull keyfob which is on my Black signature soho hobo with nickel hardware, it looks super cute. Anyway, I have been stalking the bay for a white leather original 2006 Ali but I have sinced tried on a parchment Julianne and :heart: it. I love that it is a satchel and has the long strap and can carry all of my baby needs. I am thinking of selling off a high end diaper bag that I have and maybe a few accessories to get it. I am really looking for a cute spring/summer bag and I think either of these two would be great ! I already have a black leather Ali so wondering for those who have the Julianne or like the way it looks or have both Ali and Julianne, which would you get ? Also in the running are whiskey Ali and Whiskey colored tripple zip satchel by Cole Haan, Thanks !

2. Definitely get the Parchment Julianne, it's gorgeous! I'm an Ali fan too, but the Julianne is just droolworthy.

3. I agree I love the parchment julianne!

4. BIG time parchment Julianne fan here!:yes: I loveeeeee her so much! She was the result of a love affair that occurred in the boutique...once I saw her IRL, it was over!:love:
    No issues with color transfer either, which I was really worried about. I sprayed her with apple rain & stain, just to be safe.
    I don't have an Ali to compare her to though, so maybe others can give you a better idea of a comparison between the two.

5. Love the Parchment Julianne!!!!

6. I love the Julianne. I don't have an Ali, but from the pictures, I would pick the Julianne.

7. Ditto everybody! Julianne!

8. Thank you everyone !!!!

9. I say the Julianne too, especially since you have a black Ali, I think the julianne would be lighter for sure with baby stuff in it than the Ali. I have a whiskey Ali, and it gets heavy with my stuff, I dont think I could carry it if I was still putting baby stuff in there.

10. Julianne!! This bag is just TDF!!! And in Parchment it is just drool worthy!!!

11. I would vote for Julianne too. I think I'm a little tired of seeing so many Alis, though.