WHISPER TO ME Thread...pics & chat!

savvy23

Perfect Blue
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Well..here it is. I don't own one...yet! Though I thought it would be a great place to post photos of your WTM full size and Midi's. I am personally confused on how big it looks on some ladies and how small it looks on others. So..here is a place we can chat about the bag...see more photos and for us that don't have one and want one...WE CAN SIT BACK AND DROOL!!!:drool:

POST AWAY..............:popcorn:

Unfortunately my Mom has seized my camera so I can't take modelling pics, but I do know that the size looks like MissMary's on me only in PLUM crash not Choco!

I cannot say enough good things about this bag.......Here's my mini review based on 1 day's use:

Positves:

1- Versatile - I can toss this bag over my shoulder in a snap when I need my hands-free.....like when I want to fondle my DH for example!

2- love the drawstring/magnetic closure. Makes it a breeze to get in and out of and I don't need to set my bag down to access the contents.

3- :love: the FLAT design of this bag. It makes it SO sleek, slims your profile.....you know....I laugh when I read posts about ladies not being able to wait for their bags to break in so it rests flat against their body.......this one arrives that way already! Sleek and sexy is what this bag exudes.

4- This bag can pack a lot without becoming overly heavy. I don't carry the kitchen sink with me to begin with, but I imagine the regular sized version of this bag would totally ROCK a weekend trip....and you wouldn't feel like you're carrying a suitcase on your shoulders.

5- The design is beyond fabulous! I can't tell you how many people oggled me with this bag yesterday....and I received so many compliments from the different stores I visited.

6- the colour is amazing! Goes with everything....literally! Navy, brown, black, sage, charcoal.......to name a few. And it's more PLUM than purple. Although in flurorescent lighting, this bag becomes a deep violet....NO red tones. So, for the ladies craving a purple/grape colour, it's only like that in flurorescent lights....otherwise, it's PLUM.

7- Detachable shoulder strap which is wide and padded....it's beautiful! This bag also comes with a thinner messenger strap to use if desired.

8- Hidden inner envelope which can be used for anything you want to discreetly hide.

9- although the bag is flatter, don't let the design fool you. It does have a bottom...and it's not like an envelope....like the BV veneta....it doesn't look like that at all.

Negatives:

1- the style is addictive!!! I think I prefer it to the Love Me...and that's saying a LOT!

2- bag doesn't open super wide, but it does open up pretty big for the size, so for those craving a bag that opens as wide as the Grand Canyon, look elsewhere.

Please feel free to add to the above. I will admit that I'm biased because I :heart: this bag so much.

Attachments

• WTM plum crash I.jpg
    WTM plum crash I.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 98
  • WTM plum crash on the rocks II.jpg
    WTM plum crash on the rocks II.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 345
I would really like to see the difference between the two sizes :yes:.

Great and informative review!!

I like the part, where the larger one could be used as a weekender-anybody 's got the regular size? Then pls show modelling pics.

i'm partial to the standard largest wtm but i've always preferred to carry larger bags. i really like the pics of the purple and choc crash midis posted by contessa and miss mary. they're more beautiful in these candids than in the be website.

this wtm is my fave of fall 08 --- hope to see some pics of standard sized wtms in action posted to figure out the scale. :smile:

^ your new midi is beautiful and the right size. anything larger may have appeared like a briefcase? the crash leather gives it even more interest. i can totally see this as your go to bag for the season. nice choice!

KT...I love it! I love it!! I love it!!!!

There for sure needs to be a more pictures on this and it looks big here too!

this is a deceiving evil nice bag...I see why Contessa likes it!

I got my full size WTM in Purple Crash!! Here's a pic of the bag - I need to take some more modeling pics - the ones I took didn't turn out well at all and now I have to charge my camera battery plus I have a ton of work to do so probably not until tomorrow.

I haven't used my bag yet, but I love how it fits me -it lies flat, yet has a ton of room. I love the shoulder strap - perfect length for me - I didn't even try it on w/ the messenger strap as I probably won't use that strap at all, but you never know - it's nice to have the option! I love the color and the leather - like another poster had said, it's really a deep plum color which I love - it will go with pretty much anything which rocks! I love the pockets, the lining, everything! I'll report back after I use here as well!

Attachments

• WTM_PCrash RS.jpg
    WTM_PCrash RS.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 161
Suzzeee, it's amazing isn't it???

And I don't know about yours, but the Plum Crash leather is quite smooth....it's not in any way rough.

I've worn mine already and love it. I'm getting one in the larger size as well.