Whisky vs Tan in the Paddy - whats the best colour?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. All

What in your opinion is the best colour for the Paddy - Tan or Whisky?

Cheers

2. Whiskey!

3. TAN !!!! :yes:

Its my next bag, definitely :heart:

4. I prefer the tan. I have a paddy in tan and it's one of my favorite bags!

5. Tan is the bomb!

6. I have the tan one and i adore it so much. It's one of the great everyday bags.

7. Whiskey. I had the whiskey first (early Jan '06) and later got the tan thinking I also needed the tan (because it was the color that launched the Paddington). I promptly returned the tan. The whiskey is a deeper, richer color and everything I would have worn with the tan, the whiskey color looked just as good if not better with it too. The tan is pretty, but I just love the whiskey leather & color I'd received early on and so I knew since they both went with the same things, I would always pull out my whiskey to use before I'd ever use the tan.

8. I have both the whiskey and the tan. I find that the whiskey is too dark for my summer wardrobe, although others here might disagree. The tan goes with my summer wardrobe perfectly but I can't see myself carrying it in the dead of winter . . . They are both GORGEOUS colors in my opinion. Both have a lot of depth and richness and look fabulous with the hardware!

9. Whiskey!! Deep and Richer looking color.

10. I am also partial to whiskey...

11. Tan
    Tan
    Tan !!

12. tan -- the original

13. I agree that whiskey is more of a fall/winter color. I used mine a lot last winter with cowboy boots and sweaters. Now that it's summer the tan is coming out to play more. I like having both colors because they serve different purposes.

14. Whiskey! Tan is nice but I like Whiskey much better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice