Whisky Paddy from LVR

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Did anybody order a whisky paddy from LVR and waiting for shipment? I checked my cc statement online and notice that they charged my card this past Wednesday, but I have not received a shipping confirmation email yet. Does this mean the whisky shipment has arrive and they will be shipping the bag out shortly??

2. I ordered one and haven't heard from them. I don't think I heard anything last time with my choco except when fed ex contacted me about the duty paperwork. This time it should just arrive because I don't have to fill out that paperwork. You should receive a call from fed ex and they will fax you some papers to sign. then you fax them back the papers and then your bag can be delivered. You received a bill from fed ex for $120 about two weeks later. Works perfectly. My choco paddy final cost was $1265. including cc charges.

3. Thanks Loren for the info.
    I wish they would email me that it shipped or something! I hate not knowing if its on its way or not. What if I was away on vacation or not able to be around to sign for it?
    I'll give it another week and then I guess I will try calling LVR as it takes them forever to respond to emails.
    Thanks again :smile:

4. Well, LVR will charge your card either when the bag ships or 20/25 days after preorder whichever comes first so your bag might not be in.

5. Vixy, I am in the same boat, as it were. Waiting on the big pocket Paddy in mousse. No confirmation from LVR (only from the payment company), and they have not returned my e-mails. But when I ordered from Raffaello Network they charged my card and the bag arrived before I ever heard from them, so maybe this is the same thing. And I am hoping part of the delay is due to it being the weekend. I am sort of in limbo, though...my CC was already approved, but it is linked to my checking account which has a daily limit, so I would like to know WHEN the charge will go through so I know when I can use my CC again! Oh, AND I really want the bag to arrive! This is my first order from LVR. I have my neighbors' fax machine on standby for FedEx.:nuts:

6. Yikes! So basically depending on when LVR will get shipment and when my cc cycle ends I may have to pay for the bag before it even arrives??? Boo-Hoo LOL!
    Hopefully LVR will send me a shipping email as an heads up so I know when I should expect it.

Etenebris, definitely let me know when and if you get an email from LVR, I will do the same :smile:
    I hope its soon!!!

7. I will definitely let you know. No word yet...but maybe tomorrow...or tonight, depending on the time difference. It is now officially "spring break" here, so I would love to get my new bag before the week is over!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice