Whisky Paddington--does the color vary from bag to bag?

1. Hi everyone!

I am wondering if you think that the Whiskey paddington color is consistent from bag to bag and from season to season. I had a paddy from NM that I returned several months ago, which was more of a cognac-browny color, whereas a new one I just from eBay looks more orangey-brown.

I have viewed probably hundreds of photos of authentic whiskey paddies on this website, and to me it seems like the majority of them seem more orangey. I think I liked the NM paddy more, but I was just curious about this phenomenon.

Please help!:jammin:

2. Same here Bags! The whiskey I got from NM/BG was very different leather than the one I just got from ElizThomas.

The NM one had a lot more variation of color from browns to golds, while the newest one has a lot of golden orange tones.

Both gorgeous, just different! :yes:

3. Hmwe46, do you have any pictures? I will try tomorrow to take pics of my new (more orange-y) whiskey paddy. Thanks! And I hope others have some pics of the whiskey too.

4. Unfortunately I don't have side by side pics of the two whiskeys.:sad:

But ! I am in the process of downloading some pics of the newest Whiksey... Ok, ok, DH is actually doing the dowloading, cause I am kinda computer challenged.:rolleyes:

5. I am new to the Chloe family and I have the Whiskey Paddy. When I look at it indoors, it seems to have the more brown tone but when I am outside with it, there is more of an cognac/orange tone to it. I have to say it is one of the most beautiful bags that I have and the color is super rich.

6. This is mine from NM 2006 first shipment. Hope that helps. Definately rich orangy hue in it.

bags.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice