Whisky Edith just arrived.....

I just saw an Edith "inspired" bag on lushfashions.com! Actually it's a pretty good replica for $129! LOL. My *real* Edith might be here tomorrow...it shipped from Ron Herman on Tuesday.

Style - I love that Edith of yours!! I am sorry to hear that you weren't digging it. If you don't love it, send it back. There is a bag somewhere out there with your name written all over it!

BalenciagaLove said:
Style - I love that Edith of yours!! I am sorry to hear that you weren't digging it. If you don't love it, send it back. There is a bag somewhere out there with your name written all over it!

LOL - I LOVE mine! It's poor Pnay71 (who started this thread which we then all hijacked), who didn't bond with hers quite so much. Hope she finds the perfect replacement soon.

mine shipped today also! I'm kind of on the fence about this one. I had to have it when I first saw it but now.....I guess I just need to see it IRL. According to the tracking that should happen on sat:biggrin:

beauxgoris said:
I thought mine said delivery on march 28th - which is tuesday. Maybe I live in a different region than everyone else though?

I'm going to re-check right now!

My Choco Edith is coming to me on Sat! Yay! Is anyone else getting the Choco color??

^^I also have the Chocolate color backordered (I wanted to see them both IRL and then choose).

Mercer - I just checked online and my Edith is sitting somewhere in TX right now. They backed up my delivery date until 3/29 : (

I'm on the east coast so maybe that's why mine is taking longer to get here. I'm assuming the rest of the ladies that are getting their edith's on saturday are west coast?

I know style already posted a picture of her Edith but I thought I'd post some of mine too. Good news is that it's starting to grow on me. :biggrin: I will wait till the weekend to decide. My SA at NM also called me this pm and told me that a white gaucho is available in case I want it. Decisions, decisions!

Anyway, here are the pics. The first one is of the whole bag taken with flash. The second is a closer view of the leather. Third is the inside of the bag, no flash (notice the deep color of the leather). Fourth is with the B bag. And last is the bottom of the bag.

I love the big zipper pull but hate that you have to undo the buckles to open the pocket.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Edith1.jpg
    Edith1.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Edith2.jpg
    Edith2.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 44
  • Inside Edith-No flash.jpg
    Inside Edith-No flash.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 72
  • Next to B bag.jpg