Whisky Balenciaga?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi,

Does anyone know if Balenciaga has motocycle city bags in whisky color?
    I could't find any whisky b-bag online...

Thanks

2. Like the Chloe handbag shade of Whiskey (a reddish-brown)? I think the closest Balenciaga has come to that color was the 2004 Marron.

3. I think this season's caramel (or is it camel) is pretty chlose to the Whiskey Paddy. The Paddy is probably a little darker.

4. would the rouille color come close? It's a burnt orange color.

5. This season's camel/butterscotch is too yellow.
    I put my truffle Day next to my whiskey Edith and the Edith is more of a warm red-brown. In fact, she makes my Truffle look a hideous dead grey color. :wtf:

I think rouille is too orange.

6. But the Marron is a dark burgundy/brown where the Paddy Whiskey is an orangey-brown. Those two are not alike. Hmmmm...I can't think of anything.

7. You know, I've only seen pictures of the 04-marron brown, so I'm probably wrong about what it looks like IRL. It was probably wishful thinking that it's like the Chloe whiskey cause I would love that shade of brown in a B-bag! :p

8. Thank you for your replies, it was a great help.

9. This was the closest I could find. Its s/s 06 cognac.

1con.jpg

10. I forgot about the cognac which is whiskey....technically.

11. dang...I forgot about that one! That's definitely Chloe handbag whiskey. :yes:

12. Thanks a lot! that's the color that I was looking for!

13. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: THANK YOU! :heart: :heart: :heart:

14. :shame: I feel all warm and fuzzy. Its not often I get to be the really helpful one.:shame: sylver, you're very welcome.

15. I would say that caramel from spring/summer 2003 is also close to the whiskey Paddington in color and leather type. Unfortunately, this bag is pretty hard to find...