Whiskey's sister is her.......Miss Raisin........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And she is truly Awesome!! I am so glad I let you all talk me into her :graucho: I am uploading pic's right now.

2. Can't wait to see pics.

3. *waits patiently for pics*

4. WOMAN!! where are the pics!!!

5. Sorry for the delay, kids are in rare form today :hysteric:

She has some marks on her that I am hoping the Apple conditioner will take care of.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Raisin and Whiskey

[​IMG]

And here I am, in lazy attire. Picture taken by my 7 year old son. Aint he a peach gettin mom's fat belly in that picture? :yucky: I had him take a few just so that my badonkadonk wasn't in full view.

[​IMG]

6. Love it!!!

7. That bag is beautiful! It really looks great on you!!

8. That such a gorgeous bag! And it looks sooo good on you! :yes:

9. Very very nice.. Congrats :biggrin:

10. In my opinion the Raisin shows way more marks than the whiskey for some reason. I love the raisin and I just sold my Raisin shoulder bag for a Raisin Leigh.

Congrats on the bag. She looks really pretty.

11. Congrats!!

12. I love that Raisin color! :love:

13. VERY pretty, adore that color! Congrats!

14. Ok, I didn't really like the raisin when I first saw it, but I am starting to think that it is so cute. Especially after seeing it IRL:tup:

15. I love Miss Raisin. I have one just like it and I haven't had any problems with marks or scratches on it.
    That bag looks very pretty on you. :tup:
    Congrats!
    Carley