Whiskey? Walnut? Who Cares! I LOVE This Bag!

deleckidesign

Oct 23, 2008
Won this on ebay a few days ago for $109 including shipping!

Always wanted the legacy hippie, but it always went over $200. So when I found this hippie flap, I couldn't hit buy it now fast enough!

Seeing her in person, I'm pretty sure she's walnut. But in photos, she looks like whiskey. Either way, I don't care!

As low as the buy it now was, I was worried she'd be scratched or smell funny, but she's neither. She's near MINT condition! :yahoo:

flap1.jpg

flap2.jpg

flap3-1.jpg

flap4-1.jpg

Won this on ebay a few days ago for $109 including shipping!

Always wanted the legacy hippie, but it always went over $200. So when I found this hippie flap, I couldn't hit buy it now fast enough!

Seeing her in person, I'm pretty sure she's walnut. But in photos, she looks like whiskey. Either way, I don't care!

As low as the buy it now was, I was worried she'd be scratched or smell funny, but she's neither. She's near MINT condition! :yahoo:

flap1.jpg

flap2.jpg

flap3-1.jpg

flap4-1.jpg

Wow, deleckidesign, what a gorgeous bag!!! Can't believe you snatched this Legacy Hippie at that price, and in such wonderful condition!!! Looks like Whiskey...but who cares, she's awesome! Congrats and Enjoy!!!

Thanks for sharing it with us!

DH is too lazy to take a modeling pic of me...so I took one in front of the mirror. Lighting sucks, the mirror is dirty and I'm wearing my gym clothes. Sorry!

For reference, I'm 5'3", 120 lbs and the strap is adjusted to the shortest length.

Thanks deleckidesign, this is a great size reference. I'm way bigger than you so I think that would be the perfect size for me......Off to hunt for one of these on the bay!!!