Whiskey Travel Bag Reveal

If I were to joing a gym...I'd be taking it to work. We have a 24 hour gym in the building..I keep toying with the idea...LOL Yeah, I like it a lot. Great for an overnight bag!

Great pics...the leather looks buttery soft. The only other suggestion I have on the design of this bag is...that it does not have feet at the bottom of the bag. I am thinking that as a travel bag it should have little feet.

What do you think?

Great pics...the leather looks buttery soft. The only other suggestion I have on the design of this bag is...that it does not have feet at the bottom of the bag. I am thinking that as a travel bag it should have little feet.

What do you think?

I'm also a little surprised it doesn't have feet. I'm guessing that Ignes only stocks one size of feet, and they would be too small for this bag. It would probably worth suggesting they stock a larger size, because IMO the Ormala could use bigger feet as well.

I am totally new to Ignes but was curious when I heard about this bag! It's gorgeous, Duranie! Did you upgrade to the messenger strap or is this the standard strap that comes with it? And, if you don't mind my asking, what did you pay for it? (I think it's a little weird that you can't see prices w/out giving the Ignes website your name and email.)

I am totally new to Ignes but was curious when I heard about this bag! It's gorgeous, Duranie! Did you upgrade to the messenger strap or is this the standard strap that comes with it? And, if you don't mind my asking, what did you pay for it? (I think it's a little weird that you can't see prices w/out giving the Ignes website your name and email.)

Welcome Mgoblue! To see the prices, use this link http://www.ignesbags.com/index_2.php?get=handbags/index.php . The customization page was recently changed, it's annoying that the price doesn't show up on there. The price is $485, plus 15% for the optional suede. The messenger strap is standard.

They also have a special deal going on right now for a travel set. You can select your handbag and then you get a wash bag and travel bag with it. You can check into that on their website or email Maria about it! Let us know if you end up ordering!

Ohh... I forgot about that deal!

Mgoblue - for $690, you can get the travel bag, shoulder bag & toiletries bag (Ignes calls it a wash bag, not really a US term)

It's worth as much as $485 (travel bag) + $410 (most expensive shoulder bag) + $85 (wash bag) = $980