Whiskey or Ivory?

1. I can't decide which color I like more. I know I'll have a paddington of SOME color by the end of Feb. Problem is, I can't make up my mind between whiskey and ivory. Opinions, please please? :sad:

2. I think the white bag trend is a fad of sorts... And it's going to suck when you pay a lot of money to wind up with a dirty bag. At least that's my feeling. I'd go with the whiskey. It's a pretty color and it's stilll a nice neutral...

3. I'd have to agree with Wickedassin....but I understand your dilemma the ivory is sure beautiful, and I don't even like ivory/white.

4. I'd go with whiskey... Ivory is a beautiful color but if you're going to use the bag often it a no-no.

5. Whiskey, definately. I love the more natural looking colour, but hey, if you can afford 2, why not take both home ? ;)

6. A girl can dream. :love:

7. i say Ivory

8. Is white really a fad? I've always considered it "in" during spring/summer.

(Do you prefer tan over whiskey? ...And can you tell I'm now more indecisive... :Push: )

9. Whiskey

10. looks like i'm outnumbered but i have to say i like the ivory better

11. i don't really think white is a fad either... i love ivory. just have to be extra careful. but it sure is prettyyyyyy. :smile:

12. ivory is pretty but it requires addtional care and clean. so i will go with whiskey.

:lol: Happy Shopping!

13. I just think the white bag thing has "exploded" this spring season more so than the past few.

14. Whiskey.. I love ivory but I think it's hard to keep it clean

15. I like the ivory, for some reason the whiskey doesn't do anything for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice