Whiskey Mandy

Jun 18, 2007
I love the whiskey Mandy. Has anyone seen it an outlet? If so for how much? I'd like to see it in person before I go for it on Ebay because the Leigh was a a lot smaller in person than I thought it would be.

I bought a black Mandy on ebay and it is sooo big and roomy. I love it! I have not seen them at the outlets but you will definitley be happy with the room the Mandy has.

I have seen them at the outlets but not lately. The Mandy is definitely big and really heavy. :yes: If you think the Leigh is small you will probably love the Mandy.. it slouches and like I said is large and really heavy. Cute though. GL! :tup:

Yes, the Mandy has on and off been in outlets. I bought the whiskey one before Xmas for $350 at the outlet (they were running an extra 10% off at the time, and that was the approx. price with tax included). Since then my closest (and rather useless) outlet has gotten them on and off....not sure what they cost, though. They have also had the natural and white too.

Yeah, you're right...the Leigh is small. I also find the Mandy looks small when packed with your stuff and on the shoulder...it kind of sinks down.

I too was surprised by how small the Leigh is, in person. The dimensions made me think it would be nearly the size of the Mandy but it doesn't hold nearly as much. I have both (both from eB*y) and the Mandy is a much better size for me (though I'm still not sure I'm keeping it). I like the chain strap on the Leigh very much, though - just wish they'd just have made it a bigger bag! Coach should let me design for them ... they need to lengthen their drop lengths on some of these bags, too!!! :yes: