Whiskey in Spring and Summer?

I own the Ali in Whiskey and wear her all year round. I carry her in the spring and summer with whites, browns, khakis, blacks and prints. I believe the whiskey color
is a neutral and pretty much goes with everything.

I have a whiskey Mandy and I wear it year round. I actually don't have any bags or colors that I would consider seasonal...I spend too much on my bags to not year them all year.

I wear all of my bags pretty much year round, except really spring-y colors in the winter (like the pond patent ergo). I might switch out from my Legacy bags in the full heat of summer, though, as to me that leather is not too summery. I have various whiskey, black, raisin, and juniper legacy bags, and will probably put them away for a while during June/July/August.

I own the Ali in Whiskey and wear her all year round. I carry her in the spring and summer with whites, browns, khakis, blacks and prints. I believe the whiskey color
is a neutral and pretty much goes with everything.

ITA :yes:

I've been wearing my whiskey shoulder bag so far this spring & will also in the summer, as long as it isn't too hot out. I don't think I'll want to be carrying heavier leather when it's 90 degrees :yucky: