Whiskey Hippie + Hmp flwr multi wallet = Yes or No?

didn't mean to

I love spring!
Jan 8, 2007
Okay, ladies, I need opinions, please. How do you think these look together? I have little hope of finding a legacy french purse within my range of under $100 for a wallet, soooo will this combo work?
:tdown: OR :tup:

DSCN7031.jpg

I think they look great together! I'm not a big fan of being totally matched, anyway. I like that the orange flower picks up the orangey tones in the whiskey leather, and also in the orange stripe in the Legacy lining in the bag.

Thanks everyone! I do like it but my other leather bags are matchy matchy. This is my first signature purchase; I think the flowers are adorable and the rhinestones are sparkly.:yes:
I just wanted to make sure it didn't look off. Usually my dh has good taste and I respect his opinion, but we disagreed on this set. I wonder if his opinion was swayed by the total at the bottom of my receipt?:wtf: He's a bit taken aback with my new obsession:sweatdrop: - three new bag sets in three months. The other two were for my bday and mother's day so he was on board but then I came home with this one. I think the idea of my buying the bags now "just because" has him a little spooked.:graucho: ha ha

Looks awesome together!! Think Carrie Bradshaw in the Sex and The City. Her accessories don't match but they "go with" her outfit.

BTW, I wish my outlet has the flower applique... I love them so much :sad: