whiskey edith on NM!

darned! I know it wasn't an illusion! I DID see it! I swear i'm not having Edith hallucinations! :nuts:

Just save the link and keep refereshing- one is bound to pop up again. Good luck everyone!

^^I just spoke with someone at NM and they said that they were all sold out of the Edith for this year. They said as far as they were knew the item was DISCONTINUED for them this year!!!

Jill said:
it WAS online..I put it in my shopping cart and hesitated...poof..it was gone.........sob...sniff................

oh thank goodness- you saw it too! I was beginning to wonder if I was seeing things!

beaux- don't listen to the NM reps- they honestly haven't a clue what they are talking about. Just save the link and keep refreshing it- more and more people are bound to cancel. It will pop up again!

beauxgoris said:
^^I just spoke with someone at NM and they said that they were all sold out of the Edith for this year. They said as far as they were knew the item was DISCONTINUED for them this year!!!

there are some left in Canada, through Holt Renfrew.

mercer said:
oh thank goodness- you saw it too! I was beginning to wonder if I was seeing things!

beaux- don't listen to the NM reps- they honestly haven't a clue what they are talking about. Just save the link and keep refreshing it- more and more people are bound to cancel. It will pop up again!

^^That's good to know. This girl kept telling me "sorry - no more for us the summer or fall!" - which didn't add up to me - but she was soooo adamant!

I'll keep checking out the page though! *fingers crossed* *fingers crossed*

angstofgumby said:
Does anyone know if the Edith in grey has ever been available for sale online?

luisaviaroma carried the grey- hopefully someone will do a return and it will pop up again. the grey is so pretty!

Is anyone clear about what colors net-a-porter will be getting in for their second shipment? I only know of whiskey and the blue.