whiskey edith available on NM!

1. Gone already! Sweet lord, someone is quick on the draw.

2. Do you think it was Chucky??

3. That was hot! but I was too slow ;(

4. It could very well be Chucky - I dropped him in the mail 2 weeks ago from last Friday - be very careful!!

5. Sorry to all that I have been haven't been posting...I even see that the Marketplace has closed! I haven't been here that long, but have been a avid seller on eBay for awhile now...I'm in the process of building my own site...takes awhile when you do it yourself!

Anyway, I think I am returning my Edith so if you would like to PM me before I do...let me know...(to Megs and Vlad...I am sorry if that comment wasn't allowed...you can delete it...still figuring out how the forum works!:rolleyes:

Can't believe how fast they sell out! I have the Chamois Edith & it is so gorgeous...trying to keep myself from keeping it!!! And p.s. I hate dealing with eBay!

thompk (Kristy)

6. They're up again on NM and BG at 6:25 pm EST - Good Luck!!

7. still there at 6:40 Eastern...wonder if it's Chucky!!

8. Wow, Edith is still on NM.com! Guess I didn't have to feel so rushed last time I ordered it from NM as soon as it popped up! :angel:

9. Darn!! I always miss it!!!

10. Drat, I was hoping to find a choco.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice