Whish suede embossed bag

Fall 2008 suede Whish and Whisper bags

• Dislike

Results are only viewable after voting.

marla523

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Does anyone have this bag? Or any of these suede bags from this season? I haven't seen too much info on it.
Anyway, who likes and doesn't like?

Attachments

• SANY0629.JPG
    SANY0629.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I have it in the amethyst and my mom has it in the black. I haven't had a chance to carry mine more than a couple of times yet but so far it's a great bag. Although I'm a bit worried about the python handles flaking off since they feel flaky under your hands. Haven't had any problems yet though, but I've been careful.

My mom loves her and she's been carrying it exclusively for a couple of weeks now. I think it's a great looking bag :tup:.

I've wanted it since I first saw a picture of it. Today was the first time I saw it IRL and I just thought it was really well made and beautiful. The black suede had such an unique, thick, soft feel to it....different than other suede bags....

I think its very pretty...although someone on one of the threads said the LV's were rubbing off plus after I held it...Its not as light as I thought it would be. But its still a great-looking bag...regardless. These were just my personal hangups about it.