Whish suede embossed bag

Fall 2008 suede Whish and Whisper bags

• Dislike

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love it and personally I thot this is the prettiest bag they have this F/W.

I did buy the whisper PM. It is heavier than the cube and the handles are rough to carry. The scales on the key bell rubbed off the motiff on the suede and I brought it back to store. It was sent back to HK and now it is in Paris. The outcome is unknown. I went thru a lot of hassle.

Pretty it may be but not practical. It would be good to have this and use it on special occasions, not a everyday bag.

I like the bag itself and the embossed material but not very fond of the hardware that just hangs off the front of the bag. It looks rather high school-ish and doesn't serve a purpose, I think it would look better without it.

I have it in the amethyst and my mom has it in the black. I haven't had a chance to carry mine more than a couple of times yet but so far it's a great bag. Although I'm a bit worried about the python handles flaking off since they feel flaky under your hands. Haven't had any problems yet though, but I've been careful.

My mom loves her and she's been carrying it exclusively for a couple of weeks now. I think it's a great looking bag :tup:.

Please do you have a photo of them? How is the suede holding up? Do you think the scales will flake off?:Push: Thanks:heart: