Whining for a second

So black Friday I bought my second coach (poppy line, chalk, op art glam tote) got it for $117 with taxes! I love it it's perfect to use as a diaper bag! It seems like everytime I bring coach home I NEED MoRe

So my vent
I have Hubbys Christmas party Saturday and I really want a wristlet (the outlet is like 1.5 hrs from me) so I have been scouring craigslist and I found one that is tdf and only $25!!! But she won't email me the additional pics I want for confirmation of authenticity :sad: I'm not driving 45 minutes to buy a fake!!!!! Gah okay vent over!

Sounds fishy if she won't send the photos. Good luck finding what you need elsewhere! That being said...wristlet! Why didn't I think of that?! I don't live near anything Coach and had my husband pick up a bag for me today for his upcoming Christmas party when he was near an outlet for work. I have NO idea what it looks like because I was in a meeting when he was going to text me photos so I could pick one out. I could have just used one of my wristlets I already own instead. Oh well. It's fun to get a new bag anyway...and one more hour and he should be home and I will see my new "party" bag (scary and exciting at the same time LOL).