*whimpers* Oh, man....

Mar 26, 2007
OK, so yesterday I talked to you ladies about possibly buying the black Legacy shoulder bag that was in the store. It's signature and gorgeous and no longer available from JAX.

Well, I called my manager and she told me we'd sold it. I was so sad. :cry:

Then today she calls me and says "Hey, it's back in the store, do you want it?"

I spent $100 of the money from my ex last night, but I've also been considering selling my signature multi-stripe demi because I never carry it. I bought it before I worked at Coach because I loved it, and I still love it but I haven't carried it in 2 months. If I sold it that'd be more than enough money....

WHAT DO I DO?! AUGH! Sorry to be posting such superificial dilemmas but I know you ladies usually have great advice!

BTW, it's this bag, in signature:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-COACH-SIGNA...0QQihZ005QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'd sell the demi too. Of course I'm biased, I don't like the multi-stripe stuff, and I love Legacy. *L* But that aside, the Legacy one would be much more versatile I think.

Wow... I just looked at completed listings on EBay and NO ONE has sold a multi-stripe Demi. And you can't get it from JAX anymore. Hmmmm..... I think you ladies are right about selling it. I love the multi-stripe and hate to see it go, but.... the Legacy bag will be much more versatile.