*whimpers* Oh, man....

Hehe I'll post modeling pics later tonight but nobody will see them probably because they'll be buried in the old thread :sad:

I'll be watching for THIS THREAD to come up again this evening so I can see your pics.:tup: Of course, I won't be on the computer until AFTER the SPURS win the NBA Championship Tonight!!!!!!!!! (fingers crossed...don't wanna be to over-confident)

:woohoo:GO, SPURS, GO!!!:woohoo:

LOL! I'm going to post them in this thread AND in the thread I made with pics of the bag =D I'm about 5'8'', 130 lbs and blonde so I'm hoping the bag isn't too much for me!

Go Spurs-- I :heart: Tony Parker. And I :heart: Eva Longoria. LOL!

OK, Legacy Modeling Pics as I promised! I hope this isn't too much bag for me (I'm 5'8'' about 130 lbs)

Attachments

• legacy1.jpg
    legacy1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 27
  • legacy2.jpg
    legacy2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 16
  • legacy3.jpg
    legacy3.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 14
  • legacy4.jpg
    legacy4.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 17
  • legacy5.jpg
    legacy5.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 18
Yeah, I'm gonna list it before I change my mind. You guys are right. I was going to sell the matching mini skinny with it too, but I just cant bear to part with the matching mini skinny, I gotta keep a little of the multi stripe. I love it. Plus it matches my large signature stripe tote in white... it's got the white stripe and the white patent trim. So I'll hang onto it.

I'm picking up the shoulder bag tomorrow.... I can't wait! I'll post pics! Thanks for your sage advice, ladies, you rock! :yahoo:

What happened to you listing? I was watching it!!!