While I am selling my LV bag On Ebay I got this Email!

Everevereve

I wanna new MJ.
Jan 4, 2006
Below: Dear sirs: i am very gald to talk with you and we are a company deal with louis vuitton handbags .and please internet our website. http://www.louis945.i567.cn .and our product is most fashinonable and best qualituy . because we are improving our reputation .so we are looking for sale agent to sell on ebay .if you have some advises .or interested in our bags .please contact us . EMAIL : [email protected] MSN : [email protected]
Did anyone get that too?????What the heck is it??!!!:amazed:

You're going to get more! I recently sold two LV handbags and every day I must've gotten 2-5 emails very similar to this one. Pretty irritating! I just delete them.

someone wrote a letter to you in another language and used a web translator to translate it into english, hence it dosen't make any sense as grammar is different in languages, i assume the person is from china as they do not use plurals in thier language i.e. "product" im not 100% sure it could be a very very uneducated person who should not know how to run a bussiness , either way i would ignore it

UGH! I got the same message twice this week! Those stupid fakers/spammers need to get lives. I always report them to ebay when they send me that crap. The spammers make up new IDs to solicit their garbage, and they get their accounts closed down soon after. They're usually out of HongKong.

I have gotten like two messages for fake bag websites on my Ebay message board. Then I usually get a message from Ebay saying, we are sorry, but we understand that there has been some unauthorized messages, blah, blah.
I also think there are possibly some fake handbag manufacturers out there that buy real bags on ebay to use them for models for manufacturing.