which's your b bags owner heroes?

which b bags owner is your hero?

• olsen twins

• nicole richie

• lindsay lohan

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would have to agree. As much as I love Nicole Ritchie, she has been spotted wearing a fake b-bag plus she does not seem to take care of the ones she has.

Definitely MK and Ashley Olsen for me because I feel like they wear bbags because they really love them and not because some stylist gave them to wear. Lindsay I feel like she just wears everything famous. :rolleyes: So I don't count her as a "bbag hero." I might have said Nicole before... but I've kinda been thinking she only wore bbags because of Rachel Zoe because I haven't seen her with any bbags since she split with Rachel. :sad:

OLSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

and HELENZ ...

just saw your signature... did that i see that right?? CALGARY ALBERTA????????... HOW COME?? that's where I AM AT!!!

I would have to agree. As much as I love Nicole Ritchie, she has been spotted wearing a fake b-bag plus she does not seem to take care of the ones she has.

Nicole Richie spotted with a FAKE? *GASP!!* Do you have pictures? I think I have to see it to believe it!! Aw, I would have totally chosen Nicole Richie because I LOVE her style, but I'm not going to choose her if she was, indeed, spotted with a fake.