Which zippy wallet? Vernis, Black MC or Empriente

Which zippy wallet to go wif SC bag in colbalt?

• Vernis zippy in bleu nuit

• Vernis zippy in RF

• Black MC zippy

• Emprients Secret Long wallet in orage

Results are only viewable after voting.

Minteva

O.G.
Nov 1, 2010
I'm planning to get a zippy wallet to go with my SC bag PM in colbalt (which is a darker blue, almost black color). Maybe i should go matchy-matchy, color wise, so the 4 poss choices are:

Vernis zippy in bleu nuit
Vernis zippy in RF
Black MC Zippy
Secret Long Wallet - empriente in orage

Please vote and let me know your valuable opinion.

TIA.:smile:

Definitely Vernis as a 1st & 2d choice with MC 3rd. The Empreinte doesn't even make the choice line-up. The Empreinte wallets were really flimsy which was a turn off for me.

Thanks for the votes. So far it's a 3 way tie.
For those voted for or have the empreinte wallet, do you find the lay-out weird, how it flips completely open? Is it hard to get the coins out?
I guess I'm leaning more towards the bleu nuit zippy.

Definitely Vernis as a 1st & 2d choice with MC 3rd. The Empreinte doesn't even make the choice line-up. The Empreinte wallets were really flimsy which was a turn off for me.

OMG. i thought i was the only one that thought that about the empreinte wallet! i didn't see the small one, but i thought the large one was really floppy.

Vernis zippy in bleu nuit...i like the matchy matchy thing - when you carry your purse and then you pull out our wallet to pay for stuff...it just seems so nice to match...plus you get nice compliments from the cashiers or who ever is around you...

Vernis!!!!! I love both - RF and Blue Nuit, but since Blue Nuit is going to be discontinued, I vote for it. I myself just got a Vernis Zippy Wallet in Pomme and LVoe it. It is gorgeous and very feminine.