Which zippy coin purse?

Nov 2, 2012
I've decided that the zippy coin purse will be my next LV item but I'm not sure which print I should go for at the moment. I love the DE and Empreinte. I already have a monogram wallet and I don't think the Azur will fit my lifestyle. The Empreinte is beautiful but it's pretty pricy. So should I splurge and get the Empreinte or stick with the DE?

I love the ZCP (I have Mono); I will never go back to a larger wallet again!

I am partial to canvas but I must say the ZCPs in Empreinte and Epi are super cute, and while I prefer/love DE in larger bags it does not appeal to me in smaller SLGs. So I vote Empreinte!

ZCPs are great wallets. I love the DE ZCP. I am also interested in an empriente one but I remember another TPFer said that the leather pull at the end of the zipper is slightly bothersome/annoying. My opinion is that if you were to get only one ZCP, I would pick the DE one. DE is more practical if you plan to put coins in it. If you plan to get an empriente color like Cherry, I think the coins will leave a residue. Black empriente should be ok. Maybe add the Empriente one later if you decide you love it? You can’t really go wrong with either.

Last edited:
I've decided that the zippy coin purse will be my next LV item but I'm not sure which print I should go for at the moment. I love the DE and Empreinte. I already have a monogram wallet and I don't think the Azur will fit my lifestyle. The Empreinte is beautiful but it's pretty pricy. So should I splurge and get the Empreinte or stick with the DE?
If you can get a limited edition one I have it in mono but would love another that's different :smile:

I love the DE! I might get the Azur tho - I have the pocket organizer in Azure and absolutely LOVE it. I never thought I'd own an Azur piece because I don't baby my items and wear/use them regularly, however I just love how the white checkers!! :biggrin: