Which zig zag bag?

mahalagirl

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
Hi everybody,
I need an opinion, which alexa do you think is better, the black beaded zig zag or the ink blue with colorful bead zig zag?

Thank you so much. Contemplating which one to get but cannot decide. Attached pictures for comparison, i took them from polyvore, hope this is ok.
Regards,

Attachments

• y-1.jpeg
    y-1.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 260
  • y-2.jpeg
    y-2.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Of the 2 ones I def would chose the black one. Not a style I have been thinking about myself, but there was a reveal here on TPF of the black one, and it looked so much better on her pics that on .com website.
It was really lovely.:smile:

Yip another vote for black which is odd for me because i always go for the funky colourful stuff i think the navy one will date quickly where the black is quirky in a subtle way :smile:

Hi everybody,
I need an opinion, which alexa do you think is better, the black beaded zig zag or the ink blue with colorful bead zig zag?

Thank you so much. Contemplating which one to get but cannot decide. Attached pictures for comparison, i took them from polyvore, hope this is ok.
Regards,

Im personally not a fan of this style but if i had to choose between the two i would have to disagree with all the others and go with the coloured one and not the black as it has a certain pzzaz and i like the colours but go for the one that you personally prefer and that will go with your wardrobe. If u can see both irl and try them on that would help you even more.

If it was me and I was torn between the two, I would choose the black! It will stay a funky-yet-classic touch in your wardrobe for years to come, whereas the colorful beaded bag might drop out of your personal style much quicker.

The question is, though, which makes you smile more? You should make sure you have a bag that you are genuinely excited to grab in the mornings. I rely on my one bag for EVERYTHING, and even though it's not 'a classic' for most peoples' style, it's a classic for me! I've got an Apple Green Roxy that I still love as much as I did the day I got her six months ago.